Skip to content
- 2 oz. good quality tequila (blanco – 100% agave preferred)
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec,
- Patron Citronge)
- Splash fresh squeezed orange juice
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, add tequila, lime juice, liqueur, and orange juice.
- Close lid and shake for a few seconds.
- Strain into ice filled rocks glass and garnish with lime wheel.
- If you prefer salt rimmed glass, dampen rim with liqueur and swirl in dish of kosher salt. Enjoy!