Skip to content
- Core the head of Cauliflower and remove leaves.
- Cut into florets and remove most of the stem.
- Rinse well and pat florets dry.
- Add to florets to bowl of food processor using blade attachment, do not over fill.
- Pulse processor until cauliflower is rice like. You can also use box cheese grater. Using the largest holed section, run florets down to get rice sized pieces.
- Take amount of cauliflower rice your will be using and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Mix with olive oil or butter, salt and pepper, stir to evenly distribute.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir and serve.