Skip to content
- 1 lb. Linguini
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 7 whole cloves of garlic
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tblsp. butter
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½-1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add 1 tblsp. of salt and linguine, cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet, add cloves of whole garlic.
- Cook until browned.
- Drain pasta.
- Add butter, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, parsley, white wine, cheese and cooked linguine to pan.
- Mix thoroughly until absorbed into pasta.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine more and place on serving platter.
- Add more parsley for garnish and pass cheese at table to taste.