Skip to content
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1 tsp. whole allspice
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. anise seeds
- 4 strips lemon zest
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette sliced
- Break goat cheese into pieces and place in shallow serving dish.
- Preheat oven to 425 place baguette slices on baking sheet and toast in oven 8-10 minutes until slightly browned.
- Ground coriander seeds and allspice using flat side of knife or use pestle and mortar.
- Add to saucepan with garlic, bay leaves, lemon zest, anise seeds, cinnamon sticks, oil and garlic.
- Cook over low heat until garlic is gold, not brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour over goat cheese and let sit until cooled.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and discard.
- Sprinkle with sea salt before serving with baguette. Enjoy!