Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ head of red cabbage, shredded
- 2/3 cup raspberry vinegar or apple cider vinegar more if desired
- ½ cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil and onion and saute 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and mix thoroughly until cabbage wilts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and sprinkle sugar over the cabbage and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and reduce heat.
- Let cabbage continue to cook 10 minutes or until ready to serve, stirring occasionally.