Skip to content
- 3-4 medium zucchini (green or yellow)
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbslp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (mint, basil, parsley, lovage)
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 chunk Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim off ends of zucchini, spiral, shave or cut zucchini into matchstick size pieces.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, mustard, red wine vinegar and pinch of salt.
- Add zucchini and herbs to bowl and toss.
- Add dressing and toss again.
- Garnish with toasted almonds and shaved pieces of parmesan and serve.