Skip to content
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 cubanelle pepper chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- 12-14 basil leaves julienned
- Bring to boil large pot of salted water, add corn and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain and immerse in ice bath to stop corn from cooking.
- When corn is cool, cut kernels off cob. Place kernels in large bowl.
- Add, red onion, tomatoes, cubanelle pepper, lime, olive oil, and lime juice.
- Toss well, add salt and pepper to taste, add fresh basil and toss further.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.