Skip to content
- 8-10 Hungarian Hot Peppers
- 8-10 Hot Goat Horn Peppers
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic
- ½ cup canola oil
- Sea salt
- ¼-½ cup grated Locatelli or Romano cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- Wash and remove stems and seeds from peppers, roughly chop (not too fine), place in large bowl.
- In food processor, place sun dried tomatoes, garlic and ¼ cup canola oil, blend until rough paste, chunky texture.
- Blend tomato mixture thoroughly with peppers.
- Add remaining canola oil and ½ to 1 tsp salt.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Finish with fresh ground pepper.
- Serve with toasted baguette, crackers, or toasted pita bread.
- Refrigerate in jar or airtight container. Will keep for 7 - 10 days.