Skip to content
- 1 cup roasted chestnuts*
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- ½ cup of water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tblsp. plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except Greek yogurt, salt and pepper in bowl of food processor with blade attachment. Mix until smooth.
- If hummus seems thick add ¼ cup of water until desired consistency.
- Add Greek yogurt and blend.
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper.
- Smooth onto serving dish, garnish with drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and chopped chestnuts.