Skip to content
- 1 pouch (1lb. 1.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 21 oz. can lemon pie filling
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease 9x9 square baking pan.
- Whisk egg in medium bowl. Add cookie mix, then melted butter. Mix until dough is formed. Remove ¾ cup of dough and set aside.
- Press remaining dough evenly into bottom of baking pan.
- In separate bowl stir lemon zest into lemon pie filling and spread over dough in baking pan.
- Break up remaining dough into small chunks and drop over lemon pie filling, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool before serving.