Skip to content
- 5 oz. your favorite cheese (goat, blue, feta)
- 1 cup crushed pretzel sticks
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 12-15 pretzel sticks
- Combine crushed pretzels with chopped parsley in bowl mix thoroughly.
- Roll cheese into small balls, about ¾ inch, and roll into pretzel mixture.
- Place cheese balls on platter and cover.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up the cheese balls.
- Remove from fridge and place pretzel stick into each ball like a lollipop.
- Place on platter to serve.