Skip to content
- 1 ½ lb. meatloaf mix
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs (plain or seasoned)
- 3 tblsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Leave frozen spinach at room temperature to thaw, or thaw in microwave.
- Squeeze out water and remove moisture from spinach.
- In mixing bowl place meatloaf mix, spinach, onion soup mix, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire Sauce, and a few grinds of fresh pepper.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands until well combined.
- Shape into a loaf or rounded mound and place in prepared 5x9 loaf pan or 9x9 pan.
- Make well in meat with your finger and pour in salsa.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Make sure internal temperature is 160°.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.