Skip to content
- Fresh brewed coffee
- Sugar cubes
- Irish whiskey
- Heavy whipping cream
- Place two (2) sugar cubes in bottom of Irish coffee glass or mug. (clear glass works best to see layering)
- Pour hot coffee into glass filling to about ¾ full.
- With teaspoon stir and break up sugar cubes to dissolve.
- Add one (1) ounce of Irish whiskey.
- Lightly whip heavy whipping cream in blender or immersion blender until frothy but not stiff.
- Pour cream on top of coffee leaving about a ½ inch layer.